Winter time is the usual time for members to get involved in some way to maintain and improve the club, that is to work on the clubhouse, dinghy pen, shoreline, island and roads etc.
We have had a bit of a lull in working parties so I would like to encourage you all to come down at some point and help out where possible.
Jobs to do:
• Shore line repair to broken concrete - left of slipway (Phase two)
• Re-number racing buoys – lift out and paint fresh numbers on a white background
• Island jetty has slid into water and needs making secure
• Preparation for dinghy pen extension – moving any objects, rubbish etc.
• Steps in front of club, needs concrete repairing
• Fall pipe drain cracked
• Leaking window near entrance door
• Dinghy park general clean-up of old trailers & rubbish etc.
The list is not complete but a spread sheet can be found in the club house for you to look at, also keep a look out on the website for updates
Hope to see on Sundays 10:30am to 3:30-4:0
Paul Karran (vice Commodore)
PS. There is no water on in the club house but we do have a water container for tea-coffee